Is your shampoo stripping your hair? Do you hate that squeaky clean feel, but need to clean your itchy scalp and remove product build up? These healthy hair tips for diluting your shampoo will help you get that perfect clean feeling while protecting your hair.
How to Dilute:
- Mix 1 part water and 1 part shampoo in a spray bottle or applicator bottle.
- Divide your hair into sections and spray each section thoroughly until the bottle is completely empty or apply the diluted mixture directly to your scalp.
- Massage each section, one at a time.
- This saves so much money on shampoo.
- Your hair is not completely stripped after shampooing.
- You can target your scalp with the spray bottle.
- It foams fast. So you don’t spend a lot of time trying to lather it up.